Missed your chance?
Another tax day added!
RTR/DCC, Gateway EITC, The Office on the Disabled, and Mers/Goodwill has extended an extra day to get your tax done. This will be done by APPOINTMENT ONLY. FOR DEAF and HARD OF HEARING ONLY.
Please call 314 222 0041 to set up an appointment.
March 22nd 2014
8764 Manchester Road Suite 201
St. Louis, MO 63144
Interpreters will be provided!
Need to bring:
- All W2's and 1099's
- Social security cards or Individual Taxpayer I.D. numbers for all family members
- Valid picture I.D. for taxpayer and spouse (driver's license, state I.D, passport)
- If married and filing jointly both spouses must be present to sign
- Copy of tax return
- 1098 or real estate tax receipt
- Proof of unemployment compensation
- Copy of a voided check or bank account routing numbers for direct deposit
- Proof of childcare expenses
- Amount of EITC payments, if any
- Parcel number (Illinois residents only)
- All Housholds (total earnings) that earned $52,000 or less.
For information or questions, please contact RTR/DCC Outreach Specialist Ginny Redden at email@example.com